Sunday, July 10, 2005

30 years in the making 。 。 。

A long long time ago in a taman far far away... a baby cries his way into this wonderful world. After going through countless adventures while growing up, he finally reach this exact destination. Yes! This exact spot, right here (this little dot on the left). Since it's countless, there's no point writing the detail in here as it would be endless. So to cut things short,

Happy Birthday to myself... Great! Now I'm entering the thirties.

My dear gave me a surprise on Friday morning when I look into my pocket while I'm at work. It's a lovely birthday card. The nicest I've seen so far.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Celebrated early with my dear Cathy, Rachel & Mervyn at Luna Bar. A wonderful place with wonderful view. Thanks guy. It's really something different, and to make things even better, Rachel & Mervyn got me these ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... and something for Cathy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Celebrated birthday today with my family... nothing special... just a simple one with lots of family love.

2 comments:

hayanna said...

omg cathy's so sweet!!!
what an idea and a way to give u such surprise.. i must steal cathy's idea *giggles*

sorry to finish supposed ur bday gifts.. *sweat*

happy birthday again to u =)
wish u a blissful ..ahem..thirties. :D

凱西 said...

hehehe..someone become 30 years old liao *laughing* no more clubbing...kekeke