Saturday, March 24, 2007

A reunion was in the making... 15 years ago

I'm sure we all have our reunion parties @ gathering. Whether it's school or college reunion... it's sole purpose is to know how's everyone doing after all these years.

I attended one recently. In fact I organized one gathering last Wednesday. It's just a small gathering of high school friends, some I haven't met in 15 years. We used to hang out together (innocently, playing games teens @ 16 would be playing) and now we're all grown up at the age of 32. One of us was married 8 years back and now running her own advertising firm. The other is doing IT solution [freelance]. At least they got their own free time unlike some of us which are bound by standard working hours. One of the guy is doing sales for one of TNB supplier [talk about price hike in metals] and the other set-up an accounting firm with few of his friends. A doctor was supposed to join us but he was too busy cutting up body parts - just kidding :-D. As for me, I'm just a workslave for another foreign corporate investing in our beautiful Malaysian land. It was fun and we shall have it again... only next time the organizer will not be me. So if any of you guys & girls read this... please volunteer.

- gathering was at Laundry, the Curve

No comments: