Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mid-life Crisis + Food + Dead Crow + Heineken + a pile of poopoo

Mid-Life Crisis? Maybe, maybe not. Who cares anymore. Life can be beautiful if you just let it be. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. It's a strange feeling lately... I had a vision of hundred... thousands of crow just drop dead from the sky. Not sure what it means but if crow suppose to bring bad luck and it just fell dead from the sky... does it means the bad luck is gone? dead? no more hovering over me or anyone else? Bird flu? Argh.... so much for epidemic disease.

Ok.. ok... back to life........................ [I know I like to use a lot of . but I just can't help it. It's so round & beautiful :) Hehehe ]

Enjoy life as it is... Spice it up a little bit with salt & pepper. I even like it spicy. The hotter the better :) Hmm, am I talking about food now? Guess I should stop before I go beyond the "U" turn. If you want to know what I think... Enjoy it while it's hot. Spicy food taste best when it's sizzling hot. Then quench ur thirst with iced cold heineken. It gotta be heineken coz it's smooth. I like it smooth.

No comments: