Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Is Tuesday a Happy Hour day ?


Fancy a "Stella Artois" ? Whatever that means... it sure tastes good for imported lager. Cheers! Today is a good day I suppose but it is not. It's could be worse but hey, who am I to complain... I'm just another slave @ dot.com. Everything suppose to be alrite but it is not. Everything suppose to be in place but it's everywhere but the place it suppose to be.
One thing for sure... listening to Linkin Park latest album "Minutes to Midnight" isn't helping the whole situation at all.
One thing never fails to set the mood right... a pint of Guinness. Whoa... I'm not blogging this at a bar @ Laundry (tho' I wish 2 someday). That reminds me... I was at Laundry the other day with my colleague. Something caught my attention at 3 o'clock. I turned my head slowly and there it was.. an OL* was sitting at the bar while her finger was lingering all over that smooth silky like surface while chatting with her friend and sipping her beer. Sometimes she would just giving it a little massage by tapping her fingertips on the larger matte surface. Her friend was obviously busy starring with full interest on what was the outcome of the OL* actions.
I guess that's what busy people like OL* & her friend would do, even at a bar like Laundry. What the heck... it's dinner time. It's not even dark yet. In the end... it's alrite I guess.
As for me, I'm busy poking on my soft touchy sexy companion, dressed in black... my O2 Atom.


* Office Lady (mind u, it only applies to any lady between 21 to 35... well, it depends on how young she looks at her age)

No comments: