Sunday, June 17, 2007

Life is like a glass of whisky


Neat... on the rock... with coke? I guess people changes. Now whisky is more enjoyable by all generations, not limited to middle age group who used to drink it neat or on the rock. Majority are drinking it with coke or the latest I heard, green tea. It is nice.. I tried it many times before. After glasses of whisky, including shots... have you ever told someone who mixed it with skyjuice, coke or green tea "It took them 12 years to take the water out from it, but it only takes you few seconds to add in the water"? I've seen many types of whisky on the market. Some are just a smart marketing strategies, some are very useful information to hardcore drinkers out there. Single malt, small batch, single barrel... the list goes on. I having one glass of whisky right now and it tastes real good. Why? Cause I mixed it with coke :-P Whatever it is, go and have a glass of whisky... life still goes on although you can never get the same mix that you had in the past.

No comments: