Saturday, April 07, 2007

12:28 AM

That's the time I started this post. What time it ends is another matter. The room is dimmer, the music is softer, my typing rate slightly faster (hopefully no error) after a 1759 Foreign Extra. My eye lids are getting heavier by the minutes. Yes, my concern is I'm not able to finish this post before I collapse and go into slumberland. Ok.. now I have a problem... what to post? Do we have to have a topic for every post on our blogs? Can't we just blog whatever we like and whatever that comes to our mind that instant? Hmm.. if only we can pull out each problem we have from our head and throw it at the moon.. hoping everything will be ok the next day. Don't you wish for that too? I wish for snow in Malaysia. Well, four seasons will be perfect. I feel so tired... I'm too tired to think about what's making me tired everyday. How I wish I can pack everything up and tie it to a rocket and let it fly to the moon. Yea.. I know soon the moon will be worse than your neighbourhood recycling center. I'm not stereotyping here. Of course there are some really clean beautiful recycling center, like those in Japan.. I think :) Heck, pollute the moon and save the earth. We all have to make sacrifices sometimes. So what's wrong with sacrificing the moon when it's like 385,000 km away from us. Wow.. that's a lot of distance to cover if you wanna fly there yourself to deliver your problems personally. For every question, there isn't always an answer... but there is always a solution. True? I don't know. We're not talking logic here. We're only talking crap. Total nonsense. Ok.. i'm done here.. let me go shoot a tiger now. Ciao.

No comments: