Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Decision, decision, decision...

Too many choices to decide... any opinion? Note: all these models have Wifi built-in and running WM5.

O2 Atom (glossy finish which is fingerprint magnet)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

O2 Atom Exec (this one has matte finish on external with faster proc and more memory)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dopod 818 Pro (Atom public enemy no. 1 but with slower processor)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dopod 838 (many review said its proc is too slow and memory too little)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dopod 838 Pro (the faster version of 838, with 3G, 3.5G, Wifi)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally decided to get O2 Atom. A very neat piece of device. In fact I'm updating my blog right now via bluetooth connection from my pc, which is in another room. This is old skool. I know... but I could never do that with my O2 Mini.

2 comments:

hayanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hayanna said...

kit!

you have bought your phone, not even a year i believe n want to change again?!!!

well,, all the above looks very nice to me..except second in last one..too bulky.(..the dopod838 i mean)

if u want to sell ur current phone, let me know *give me cheap cheap cheap*