Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hello... I'm calling from... bla bla bla

What a strange incident today. In 8 hours, there are 2 headhunters and 2 companies called me up for interview. I know I did apply online for the past 2 months cause that's when we got official memo on closure of the current company I'm working for. For the past 1 and 1/2 months I was worried sick about getting a new job and finally on last Monday, I was offered a job transferred to 2 place in this multinational company. Only only after that all these calls keep coming in. Why can't they called me earlier? Anyway, I'm just happy to be given 2 choices... and of course I chose the better one. By the way, the past 2 months at work was fun & creative. We get to finish up on our projects which was pending since the day we started working. Here's some photo of my last few projects...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nope.. not working on it, but playing it for the highest score. :) Life is GOOD

No comments: