Wednesday, August 09, 2006

New Pet

Recently I got very bored at home so I make a trip to Pets Wonderland and got myself 6 rabbits. As you can see it in here...very cute, right? They basically loves to follow the cursor but somehow they're only allowed to wonder around within the top page of this blog. Don't want them to get lost now, do we?

updated: decided not to let my pet roam freely on the web anymore. They tends to cause trouble for certain people. Hey, after all they're rabbit :)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

hayanna said...

i tot u've really gotten yourself rabbits!! *in real, not the cursor!*

it's cuteeeeeeee but kinda made my pc hang to c your blog..

Lye Kit said...

Sorry about that... it's not suppose to freeze any pc.